- ICS Solutions use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this website. It is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it.
- The information included in this website is subject to change without notice.
- ICS Solutions makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, or of the information it contains.
- ICS Solutions assumes no responsibility for information contained in this website and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of such information. We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the website or any such contents
- Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure this website is virus free, we make no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- This website was created in England. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English law.